Saturday 7 January 2012

At 비비고 bibigo today ^^

It was about 4pm when Kat and I had lunch cums dinner bibigo at Raffles City Shopping Centre after Bryan's seminar.   I have been eyeing at this place everytime I passed by.  Finally I have the chance to eat here  ^^ 
Bibigo has outlets in Seoul as well but I didn't notice that during my last trip.  After checking out their website, I realised Singapore and Beijing are the only Asian countries to have a bibigo outlet!   I am so proud of Singapore ㅋㅋㅋ  The other overseas outlet was in LA.  

Genmaicha.  I wanted to check out the name for this tea in hangul.  From wikipedia, I learnt that Genmaicha is actually Japanese green tea combined with roasted brown rice.   In Korea, it is also known as  현미녹차 Hyeonmi nokcha, which means roasted brown rice green tea.  Hmmm...if that's the case, why was it known as Genmaicha in the menu??  Did I interprete it wrongly??

I always love triangle tea bag ^^  They are pretty but more expensive.

Kat's kimchi fried rice 김치 볶음밥.  It looks like any other fried rice but it is really delicious!  진짜 맛있다!!

해물파전 Haemul Pajeon(Seafood pancake)  
Another one of my all time favourite Korean food  ^^
  Kat and I agreed this is really yummy!  
Lots of veggie and doesn't give us the sinful feeling of eating  ㅎㅎㅎ 
Please eat it when its hot ^^ 

Yippeeee!!!
Today, I ate all my all time favourite Korean food  ㅋㅋㅋ
해물 순두부찌개!   Haemul sundubu jjigae Seafood toufu soup ^^

I just have to show this ㅋㅋㅋ
I drank up most of the soup before I can pour my rice into the pot!
Slurpppp.....

Its interesting and flexible to eat at bibigo.   Customer can choose to eat in salad type of healthy bibimbap, 나물 nah mul way of eating, or even in traditional bibimbap served in hot stone pot.    Not only that, customer can also choose their preferred type of rice, toppings and sauce.  Although Kat and I were not aware of this, I would definitely be back again to create my own bowl of healthy bibimbap  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment