Sunday 6 April 2014

19 Mar 2014 - Eating 비빔당면 at 깡통시장

I took the subway to Jagalchi Station, exit 3 and reached around 5pm.
From exit 3, I walked straight for a minute before I saw this row of street stalls on my left.
They were still closed.

I walked straight down all the way to 부평시장 Bupyeong market aka 깡통시장 Kkangtong Market.
I passed by this eatery selling 동래파전.
I don't want 동래파전....
It took me less than 10 mins to reach 부평시장 Bupyeong market.
I wanted to try 비빔당면 Bibim Dangmyeon and I had a place in mind.
However, I think the online infor I got was inaccurate(or maybe I got it wrong).
It said to turn left before entering the market for the eatery that I wanted to go.
I couldn't find the eatery and decided to settle for this place instead.
I think it was the fourth shop after turning left.

I still get to try 비빔당면 Bibim Dangmyeon ^^
It looks refreshing and not fattening ㅋㅋㅋ
Yup Yup!!  It tasted good ^^
Was it spicy??  Nope.
There was no receipt given.
Did I pay KRW4000 for this bowl of 비빔당면??
미안 해요 I can't remember.
I want to try cooking this dish one day ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment