Monday 7 April 2014

19 Mar 2014 - Exploring 깡통시장 Bupyeong Kkangtong Night Market

Omgggg!!! 호림분식!! This was the place that I wanted to go for my 비빔당 Bibim Dangmyeon!!! It was inside the market. Not far from the entrance!! Walk straight from entrance for 2 mins and it will be on your left...arggghhhh....
I thought of having a second bowl of 비빔당면 but I think I better save it for something else later. Guess what I wanted to eat later?? It is a local snack ^^ 
깡통시장 is a very big and interesting market where one should drop by if you are in Busan.


I think these powders were ground from some herbs/grains. Some stalls have Chinese translations to describe their properties and I was very tempted to buy. Did not take much pictures here becos both my mobile phone and camera were almost flat despite having extra batteries  ㅠㅠ
This was what I wanted to eat before I leave Busan ^^

씨앗호떡 ^^
너무 맛있네.
Only KRW1000.  

So cheap and yummy!!
I was about to proceed to the subway station when I saw 도민준 calling out to me ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
도민준 was practically everywhere especially in Seoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment