Saturday 19 April 2014

20 Mar 2014 - Tea break at Dongpirang Village


The beginning of the village tour. 
Saw a cafe here and went in to see if they sell 꿀빵.
I was not hungry but I really wanted to try the 꿀빵 Ggul Bbang.  
This is the cafe.
It was pretty obvious and you shouldn't missed it.

Yes!  
꿀빵 Ggul Bbang is available here.
They have 팥 red beans fillings, 녹차 green tea fillings and 복분자 raspberry fillings.
Actually, I think 꿀빵 Ggul Bbang is available almost everywhere in Tongyeong ㅋㅋㅋ
They have both outdoor and indoor seatings ^^



I chose to sit inside the cafe becos of these chargers  ㅎㅎㅎ  Really desperate to have my mobile phone charged up and the charger was so readily available without the need to request. How nice ^^
That's mine ㅋㅋㅋ
Yippieee!! 
 I get to eat my 꿀빵 afterall ^^ 
The cafe sell their 꿀빵 in a box. Each box contains three honey bread. Can't remember the price but I think it was less than KRW5000 per box??  I told the lady boss I wanted to have it here and she served the bread together with my hot 유자차 Yujacha. One must drink 유자차 Yujacha when in Korea. The taste is so POWER that you won't find it in SG. I couldn't make out which one contained raspberry paste. The middle honey bread contained red bean paste. The filling for the other two honey bread tasted like green tea and chestnut flavour to me. I liked the honey bread with green tea paste cos it balanced out the sweetness ^^ It was getting late. I had to leave the cafe with my mobile phone only 50% charged. Okie! Its time for some workout after eating so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment