Sunday 13 April 2014

20 Mar 2014 - 까멜리아장사도해상공원에서 ^^


It was still drizzling but I was thankful that everything was going smoothly.  

Its free seating.
The ship was fully taken up despite the rain.
A Korean man distributed this to all the passengers. He spoke in Korean and I had no idea what he was talking about. There was also some illustrations on Dos & Dont's in the park shown on TV. No translation at all. Some of the scenes were pretty funny although there were some where I could not understand. Do keep a look out for it as it will be useful. Do not sit too far away from the TV if you are short-sighted ㅋㅋㅋ
미안 해요. I know this picture is not clear at all. Please grab a map at the ship terminal & remember to take note of no. 18! No. 1 is Wharf IN and No. 18 is Wharf OUT!!! DO NOT GO BACK TO THE SAME PLACE WHERE YOU DISEMBARKED!!
Cos I went back to the same place to board the ship for my return trip but only to realise the place was not allowed for entry. I think the Korean man who distributed the tag or the helmsman should have mentioned this. However, everything was in Korean so I did not pay attention to what was said.

There was one scene in the TV illustration about carrying a big haversack into the park. I don't really understand but it seemed like advising visitors to take a small bag into the park.  Hence, I observed what the Koreans do. Many of them left their haversacks on the ship, while a few of them still bring along their haversacks with them. Waaa...this was the first time I encountered this. Should I leave my haversack on the ship?? 
Empty seats do not necessarily mean that most of the Koreans brought along their haversacks to the park.  I brought mine along anyway...
Yeah!!!
I reached here at 10.43am.
I am not sure what the ticket office is for but you don't have to buy another ticket again.
Take a picture here if you want cos you will not be coming back again.  
Remember Wharf IN and Wharf OUT!!
There were just too many people taking pictures here.
I gave up waiting for the crowd to finish taking their photos.
I quickly snapped and moved on ㅎㅎㅎ

Sunshine welcomed us when we arrived at the park ^^
까멜리아  까멜리아  ^^
Just when I saw "them" again, a Korean lady behind me screamed "도민준...!!".
ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ


I believe this is the place where all fans of "별에서 온 그대" would want to come ^^ 

Got feel. Got feel ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Even though the camellia were almost gone but I can feel the ambiance hahahaha
Becos the drama ended not too long ago and they played the drama OST here as well ^^



That's the Greenhouse over there.
우와....
The Rainbow Bridge.
I fear not ㅎㅎㅎ
You will know why later.
아....지진희!
I like him ever since I watched the drama 부탁해요, 캡틴.
Oh, this was one of the filming locations for 따뜻한 말 한마디 as well.
Glad that the drama had a happy ending ^^

It feels sooo good to be here ^^
좋다!!

I like Spring.
I like Autumn. 
This is why I did not feel scare when I crossed the bridge.
It did not feel life threatening to me ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Inside the Greenhouse.
This is another MUST visit place on the island, isn't it  ㅋㅋㅋ


^^
Can this be a wedding ground??
It would be so nice right??


Told you they were everywhere ㅋㅋㅋ
Alright, it was time to head back to the ship.
I gave myself 10-15mins to get back to the WHARF...

어???
I don't understand what this signage means but I think it means no entry.
This was the route to where I disembarked from the ship.
It really scared the hell out of me cos I was left with less than 8mins before the ship departs.
My mind started running wild.
Will the ship wait for me???
If not, can I board another ship???
Told myself to calm down and think!!!!!
Fortunately, I had the map with me.
That was when I realised there is a "WHARF OUT"......!!  
엄마야!!!!
Needless to say, I made a dash for it!!
Thank goodness that I gave myself more than enough time to get back to the "wharf".
I was sooooooooooooooo thankful when I saw the long queue.
Errmmmm....I assumed this was the ship for me ㅋㅋㅋ
I managed to reach here at 12.40pm!!
They did headcounts twice but will they wait if someone did not manage to arrive on time?
I think I understand why we were given this tag. The ship has a no. 7 on it too. Am I allow to take another ship if I miss this ship??  Manage your time. I don't think its advisable to take chances...
The ferry left Jangsado at 12.50pm instead of 12.40pm. I reached Tongyeong Excursion Ship Terminal at 1.41pm. The returned trip took an hour. Well, I hope my sharing can be useful to anyone who is planning a trip to Jangsado ^^ Up next is 동비랑벽화마을 Dongpirang Wall Painting Village!  아싸!!

No comments:

Post a Comment