Sunday 12 October 2014

28 Aug 2014 - Pottery Class

Schedules for pottery and cooking class at the lobby.
Cooking class!!!  I certainly look forward to it!!
I thought it was nice of the school to organise cultural activities for us ^^ Though I am not an Art person but I don't mind to experience pottery making once again. This was my second time to experience pottery. The first time was really pottery making back in SG. Whereas here in KLI, was only painting the raw pottery.
Wishing everyone happiness.
The teacher told us that the pencil drawings will disappear after the pottery went through burning.
He also suggest that it will not be advisable to paint the background.
But his advice came too late cos I was already halfway through painting the background ㅠㅠ  Anyway, you can see that I don't have talent for art  ㅎㅎㅎ ㅎㅎ Ready for burning. The teachers will help us with the burning and you will get back your masterpiece on the graduation day.

No comments:

Post a Comment