Sunday 12 October 2014

28 Aug 2014 - 풀무원 라면

Happy purchases from Homeplus, Mangwon market and nearby mini mart ㅋㅋㅋ
Did you see the bottles of Kaya?

Yeah. I always bring Kaya for my Korean girl friends whenever I come back. They love Kaya. This time, I also brought one bottle for my Air BnB host, Yoni who told me she also likes Kaya a lot. I am glad I bought the right souvenir. I did not buy Ya Kun Kaya becos I don't like the taste of it. It tastes too eggy for me. Nevertheless, Ya Kun packaging is more presentable. Usually, I buy Kaya from NTUC which is cheap and good. No doubt, Kaya are heavy to bring along in my luggage but I think its well worth the effort. 
Its vegan day for me today, so I am keeping my meal simple.
Don't get me wrong.
Of course, there are vegan eateries and cafes in Korea but I wanna try this 라면.
I added some mushrooms and chillies into my 라면 ^^ This brand is not bad. I like the noodles cos its not the thick noodles. This brand has 짬뽕 Jjampong flavour too and I think its pretty tasty. Alright, its time for revision again and errmmmm 런닝맨 of course!

I watched 런닝맨 everyday because there were repeated shows from day to night. When I woke up in the morning, its 런닝맨. When I was going to bed at night, its still 런닝맨!  It made me laugh a lot even if its a repeated show ㅎㅎㅎ Well, I only watch 런닝맨 whenever I am back in my second home. Yeah, I hardly watch 런닝맨 in SG cos I am too busy doing my research and blog updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment