Sunday 19 October 2014

30 Aug 2014 - My 1st stop at Yeongdong Grape Festival ~ Grapes Picking Experience Site

So empty??
포도는어디야??

First sight of grapes..
More grapes ㅋㅋㅋ
Everyone was busy picking grapes except me, who was busy taking pictures ㅋㅋㅋ
The caretakers must be thinking why is this person not picking grapes but only busy taking pictures! 
우와 ^^
Grapes & grape vines!!
So happy to see all these with my very own eyes!!
Yeap. It was my first time to experience this ㅎㅎㅎ


Feel like eating them ㅎㅎㅎ
There were plenty of grape skins on the ground and I wonder why...One of my classmates from the States told me that Koreans dun eat the grape skins and seeds(of course). The flesh of the grapes can be easily detached from the skin. For me, I felt Korean grapes smell like alchohol LOL





Its time to proceed to the next stop ^^
I walked back to the carpark to take the shuttle bus to the next stopWine Korea.
The 
아줌마 told me to wait for the shuttle bus at this tentage.
These caught my attention while I waited for the shuttle bus.
Grape Juice!
If I did not remember wrongly, the 아줌마 told me 50 packs in a box and it cost 30,000won. I tried the sample and it was really really NICE!! Real pure grape juice!! However, to buy a box back to Seoul will be too much...too heavy....Anyway, I think I "loitered" around the grape juices for too long and 아줌마 offered to sell half the box ie 25 packs for 15,000 won. COOL!!!  I said, "좋아!!" without second thought ㅋㅋㅋ There was no expiry date printed on the individual packs as well as the box. I have also forgotten to ask 아줌마 for the expiry date. However, I managed to post back to my family before I fly back. Yes. All my family members love it ^^
Here comes my bus at 11.15am. 
I paid another 200 won for the bus fare.

No comments:

Post a Comment