Monday 20 October 2014

30 Aug 2014 - My 3rd stop at Yeongdong Grape Festival ~ 축제장

I reached the 축제장 festive ground at around 12.30pm. 

Keeping the kids occupied ㅋㅋㅋ





A thoughtful way to make you spend more money LOL
There were many stalls but I did not check out each and every stall. 

You don't have to worry about getting hungry.
Hmmm...포도 김밥.
I wonder how it will look and taste like??
Okie, 포도 김밥 it shall be!
I was imagining they would stuff some grapes inside the kimbap ㅋㅋㅋ
No grapes LOL
But there was a tinge of purple and slight taste of grapes in my grape kimbap ㅋㅋㅋ
Hey, it tasted delicious!!
...and it looks good too ^^
A Korean woman asked me where I bought my kimbap ㅎㅎㅎ
Inside 영동체육관 Yeongdong Gymnasium.
Woww..I never know there are so many types of grapes!!

Apples, peaches and grapes.
This might not be pure grape juice but it tasted nice! Only 1000 won! Perfect drink for the hot weather! It tasted something like Ribena but nicer. Its time to go back to the train station. The shuttle bus arrived much earlier. It arrived at 1.10pm but did not leave until the designated time, 1.30pm.
Waiting for my 2pm ITX Saemaeul train back to Seoul.
안녕 영동!
Thanks for the fond memories ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment