Tuesday 4 November 2014

4 Sep 2014 - My favourite cafe

I passed by 몽 카페 그레고리 Mon Café Gregory when I was finding my way to 킹콩마더스김밥 for early dinner. Actually, I have tried to find Mon Café Gregory a few times but somehow I just couldn't locate it. The last time when I finally found it, the cafe was closed *ANGRY*  It was almost 1pm then. This time, the door was opened!! Great! I shall have this before dinner. Ermmm...Just in case, I will be too full after dinner to enjoy the lovely dessert here. Hai....No wonder I put on weight....
Took the stairs to the second floor or rather the third floor.




I fell in love with the ambiance here.
This cafe is quite popular.
I thought I was lucky that there were only two customers when I was there.
It was soooo relaxing and cozy that I really hate to leave. 
High heels warning!
Indeed its kinda scary to walk in high heels on these steps...
Second floor.


Mon Café Gregory is a French dessert and tea cafe.
So thankful that the menu came with pictures ㅋㅋㅋ



The boss recommended "Marco Polo" to me cos he said many girls liked the taste.


The exquisite tea set was the reason why I wanted to come here.
Its no longer just the tea set that makes me wanna come back for more.
Its the ambiance and food as well ^^
I declare Mon Café Gregory has become my current favourite cafe in Seoul!
One of the popular item on the menu ^^
Its not cheap to dine here.
Although there were only three customers including me, it took quite a while for my dessert to be served.
Despite these, I would still highly recommend this cafe to my friends ^^
몽 카페 그레고리 is about 5 mins walk from Sangsu Station, exit 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment