Thursday 1 January 2015

14 Sep 2014 - Highly recommended ^^

I took the subway back to Hongik Univ Station, exit 8 for dinner at this eatery, 그동네떡볶이.
There were only 5 or 6 small tables in the eatery.

Not to worry if you can't read or understand the Korean menu.
They have English menu as well ^^
You got to request for it.
My Cheese Rabokki 치즈라볶이 7000won and 닭안심후라이드 Fried Chicken Slices 3500won ^^
냠 냠 ^^
아싸!!
This Cheese Rabokki 치즈라볶이 tasted soooo good!!
A bit spicy for me but its delicious!
The tteokbokki was very soft and chewy!
닭안심후라이드 Fried Chicken Slices  ^^
The route I took from Hongik Univ Station, exit 8 to 그동네떡볶이.
It will take about 6 mins to reach the eatery.
I highly recommed this place although I find they got to pay more attention to their hygiene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment