Thursday 8 January 2015

17 Sep 2014 - 설빙 for lunch

Everybody comes here, so I must come ㅎㅎㅎ
Yes. Its 설빙 Sulbing.
I came here after class. 
It was also the eve of our examination. 
 I wanna have a sweet treat before diving into my revision.


인절미설빙 Injeolmi Sulbing for me of course ^^

Initially, I thought the toppings is just on the surface and wondered why Koreans like to eat the tasteless ice flakes. I was wrong of course. There was also bean paste powder layered in between the ice flakes and sweetened condensed milk at the bottom of the ice flakes. A small bowl of sweetened condensed milk was also given.
Yay! Another item off my bucket list. 

2 comments:

  1. So is it good ? I meant this flavor. I have not tried any sort bingsoo yet even though I've been to Korea for 3 times =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Personally, I like the fragrance of the bean powder ^^

      Delete