Sunday 18 January 2015

19 Sep 2014 - Gonna miss the days studying in Korea....


My classmates and I were wondering what happened to our cups and plates painted during our pottery class. So here they are! Ready for collection on our graduation day ^^ I spotted mine ㅋㅋㅋ
Oh dear...Whoever have painted that plate will be so sad ㅠㅠ
Thank god, mine was in one piece ㅋㅋㅋ

Newspaper was provided to wrap up our cups & plates.
So thoughtful ^^
Every graduation class was given a cake roll, a box of 떡 and packet drinks.
The roll cake looked rather ordinary and tasted very nice.
Was it from PB??
Woww I didn't expect this to taste so good ^^
Yums!!!
My second piece!!
Nicee ^^

I wished I have room to eat more but got to save some space for lunch after class.
I think students who managed to score 75% and above will receive the certificate. Was it 75%?? There were a few students who did not manage to receive the certificate. One of them gave up revising cos she was lost and missed a few lessons as well. However, when she saw the questions and results, she really wished that she could have try harder. Morale of the story: Don't give up!  화이팅 ^^ 

Although my results were pretty okay, I felt I can do better. Language is something that requires a lot of practice. It does not mean that I can accomplish more just becos my results was slightly better than my fellow classmates in this beginner course. Without practise, I will lost touch and back as a beginner!

No comments:

Post a Comment