Saturday 21 February 2015

5 Dec 2014 - 찰스 김밥에서 아침 식사

Itinerary for the day was a day trip to 두물머리 Dumulmeori with Kim and my friends who just arrived in Seoul that early morning. First thing to settle was BREAKFAST ^^

I brought them to this place, 찰스 김밥 Charles Kimbap in Hongdae. 
All in Korean.
Hope the pictures help a bit...

김치 오뎅 국수 Kimchi Odeng Guksu 5500 won.
Cheese Rabokki 치즈라볶이 5500won.
 This was quite spicy, not bad but I still prefer the one from
 그동네떡볶이.
숯붗주먹밥 (Left) 하고 숯불 김밥 (Right) 
숯붗주먹밥 (3000won) I think this is BBQ flavour Jumeok Bap, and 숯불 김밥 as the BBQ flavour Kimbap cos they tasted almost the same ie BBQ lol
All of us voted this as our favourite, followed by 김치 오뎅 국수 Kimchi Odeng Guksu.
치즈라면 (3500 won)
Spicy yet tasty.
Somehow I find eating ramyeon in Korea always taste so much better ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Nearest subway station to 찰스 김밥 Charles Kimbap is Hongik Univ Station, exit 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment