Saturday 21 February 2015

7 Dec 2014 - Eating till the very last minute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


I brought Kim and my friends to this cafe, Travel Maker for breakfast before Kim and I checked out from our apartment. Like this place for its early opening hour. Love this place for its affordable and delicious American style breakfast. Travel Maker is about 3 mins walk from Hongik Univ Station, exit 3. Direction to the cafe in this link


One of my friend was still in his dreamland, so three sets for three of us ^^
I miss the waffle, röschti and pork sausages...
Eating till the last minute before boarding the plane.
The big donut was as big as Kim's face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Anyway, we reached Incheon airport at around 12.30pm and was surprised to see the long queue at immigration. What's the occasion this time? I encountered the same long queue during my last trip and that was due to Incheon Asian Games. The long queue does not bother me much cos I usually reach the airport quite early. In fact, I appreciate the tight security checks, which is for the safety sake of every passenger.
Kim loves her multi grains donut and she finished it all despite our heavy breakfast ^^
My Red Velvet Cake Donut.

No comments:

Post a Comment