Monday 11 May 2015

3 April 2015 - Disappointed with my 벚꽃빵 ㅠㅠ


You can see lots of cherry blossoms in Jinhae during the festival ^^ Anyway, we were searching for this place called, 진해제과 Jinhae confectinery becos I wanted to try the 벚꽃빵 Cherry Blossom bread.
Reached!
Comtemplating whether to get the bigger or smaller box.
I finally settled for the smaller box, which contained 10 in a box (6000won).
I was so tempted to buy some bread from here as well!!
The confectionery has a cafe too. 
But we went to the cafe next door cos their banner on Cherry blossom latte and cherry blossom ade caught our atenttion ^^
Both Cherry Blossom Ade and Latte tasted great but nothing extraordinary.
They added a few cherry blossom flowers into the drinks.
Many people had talked about this cherry blossom bread since last Spring and I really looked forward to try it. Somehow when I opened the box and saw the packaging, I was kinda disappointed. 
Indeed. I was disappointed ㅠㅠ
The bread was not spongy soft as I have assumed it would be.
It was too dry and I was expecting to eat it straight from the oven lol
Anyway, 진해제과 Jinhae confectinery was located somewhere near Jungwon Rotary.
Jinhae station is circled in Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment