Monday 11 May 2015

3 April 2015 - Getting to 경화역 Gyeonghwa Station


Heheheheheee....I had my mind set on this since yesterday ^^
Breakfast of spam with rice from the convenient store at Seobu Bus Terminal.
Oh! The itinerary for the day was a day trip to Jinhae with my friends.

Yay!!! Jinhae, here I come again ^^
We reached Jinhae before 10am.
This was my second visit to Jinhae. 
 Time flies. My first visit was in 2012.

"SNOW" ㅋㅋㅋ 


Walking towards Jungwon Rotary.
Such a hugh pot of soup!!
Jinhae Station circled in Yellow.
We target to visit the places(circled in Red), in the following sequence :

  1. 경화역Gyeonghwa Station
  2. 여좌천Yeojwacheon Stream
  3. 내수면 환경생태공원 NFRDI Environment Eco-Park 
  4. 제황산공원 Jehwangsan Park
We walked towards the direction of Jinhae Station. This bus stop is opposite Jinhae station.  I think there were 3 buses to reach 경화역 Gyeonghwa Station and we took bus no. 307.
Yup. This bus stop is called "Jinhae Station".
Reached 경화역 Gyeonghwa Station *excited*

경화역 Gyeonghwa Station is opposite. You got to cross the road after getting off the bus. The bus ride took about 10 mins. Yes, you can use T-money here.

No comments:

Post a Comment