Sunday 24 May 2015

4 April 2015 - Pork soup rice for breakfast ^^


Breakfast time!
Brought my friends to eat one of my favourite Korean food ^^

Well, any guess what was it??
My last visit to this street was in 2012 and here's the link (if you are interested), 
Seomyeon dwaeji gukbap street . 
I went back to the same place, 송정3대국밥 to eat but I think the eateries along the stretch are more or less the same.
My friends ordered 돼지국밥 Pork soup with rice while I ordered 수육백반 Boiled Pork slices rice set. I always hesitate to order this cos the pale looking fatty meat looks such a turn off(to me). Well, decided to try it this time cos I knew many Koreans love it.
My friend gave me a "Eewww" look when they saw the fatty meat. After trying a slice, he started to help himself to my boiled pork slices and said they tasted delicious! I removed the fats though ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I think the pork was very tender and did not have the porky smell lol
The nearest subway station exit should be Seomyeon Station, exit 1.
Angel Hotel circled in red.

No comments:

Post a Comment