Sunday 14 June 2015

9 April 2015 - We love dakgalbi ^^


We took the subway to Myeongdong for our dinner at Yoogane ^^
I think this place needs no further introduction ㅋㅋㅋ 



We went for the first item on the menu, Yoogane marinated chicken galbi.
This was so so good!!
I could go for a second round!!
Salivating as I reminisced the taste lol
I have never try the outet in SG but I remembered my friends telling me,"lucky you never join us. A waste of money".
I always lower my expectations for Korean food in SG. 

But was it really that bad?

So cheap!!

I will continue blogging about the rest of my Spring trip 2 weeks later cos I'm going off to the land of Tom Yum with my family for a short getaway. 
 I always dread the heat in BKK but now I really hope it will not rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment