Sunday 19 July 2015

13 April 2015 - Incheon airport

Thank god that I always reach the airport 3-4 hours before the departure time.
Since last year, this was the third time I encountered long queue at the immigration and Tax refund custom counters. Actually, I am very ok with the strict checks at the immigration but not with the behaviours of certain nationality. It will not be nice to mention names here but what I wanna say is, when we are in a foreign country, people identify us by our country and not as individual. For eg, Mr ABC was very arrogant and rude. Usually, the first thing that come to our mind will be, "Oh he is from ________."  Our actions and behaviour speaks a lot, please be gracious and be courteous. Please do not do things that will disgrace yourself and your country when you are overseas. The same goes for us, Singaporeans. 
The long queue caused anxiety to many tourists but still it should not be an excuse for your rowdy behaviour. I really hate it because they were not just one or two individuals. They were in groups including tour groups. They shouted, complaint, jumped queue and said loudly that they don't care anymore because they are going to be late for their flight. Their trolleys banged hard on my legs several times without any apologies.  It was painful of course. The long queue was made painful by these groups of people and I blamed their tour guides mainly for that. Tour guides should know the situations better and advised their customers accordingly. I really feel for the staff especially at the Tax refunds custom kiosks. They were doing their best to help these groups of rowdy tourists but its really hard work and requires a lot of patience. I cannot help but to feel disgusted with such disgraceful behaviours. As much as I am very proud of my red passport, I really hope that we as Singaporeans do not display such behaviours especially when we are overseas. 
Went through the immigration and passed by the food court.
Heheheheee....I was tempted to go for Donkatsu again!!
I was not hungry at all but I had my eyes on this Curry King Donkatsu for a long long time..
I ordered this spicy curry Donkatsu and was 'warned' by the cute crew that its gonna be really spicy lol Yup, its spicy but bearable for me. In fact, this was really delicious!! Usually I don't expect much from food court but this was so good! Yay...I flew back to SG without regrets whahahahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment