Tuesday 10 November 2015

14 Oct 2015 - Delicious Kimchi Donkatsu Nabeh set at Yeonnam- Dong

Dinner at 나베식당.
At last, I had the chance to come here for my meal. I wanted to come here since last year but no chance until this trip. 나베식당 is located in Yeonnam-dong. 
I ordered 김치 돈까스 나베 and I came here for this ㅋㅋㅋ
If you have followed my blog for some time, you will know that I always craved for Donkatsu in Korea. I have no idea why. It is not as though the ones in SG taste lousy but I just have inclination for Donkatsu whenever I am back in my second home.
Menu in Korean.




My 김치 돈까스 나베 Kimchi Donkatsu Nabeh set (7500 won).
This was so good!
I drooled just by thinking of the taste!!
It looks spicy but not at all.
Although the donkatsu was soggy but it was well soaked up with the kimchi broth ^^
Took me about 10 mins from Hongik Univ Station, exit 3 to reach the place.
Here's a link for you to see better pictures of the place :
http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=farewell06&logNo=220457567686

No comments:

Post a Comment