Sunday 20 December 2015

21 Oct 2015 - Dream Forest 북서울 꿈의 숲

After breakfast, I decided to go for a walk at Dream Forest 북서울 꿈의숲.
I took the subway to Miasageori station, exit 3.
Walk straight for about 2 mins and you will see the bus stop to take bus no.1124.
Here comes 1124.
I got on the bus at 12.41pm.
네. Dream Forest 북서울 꿈의 숲.
Reached here at 12.47pm.
The announcement of the destination/bus stop name on the bus is also available in English.
Bus stop for Dream Forest "북서울 꿈의 숲".
The bus stop across the road is for the return trip. 
I smell fresh air!








So excited to see this!!
 I took the swing of course ^^
Somebody told me that it is good luck to see a red dragonfly ㅋㅋㅋ
I did not explore the whole place cos it was getting warm.
I decided to leave the place for some shopping at Dongdaemun.
Yeah...it was a warm Autumn...really warm..ㅠㅠ
I got on bus no 1124 at 1.48pm and reached the bus stop for Miasageori station at 1.56pm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment