Tuesday 22 December 2015

24 Oct 2015 - Brunch at 플랩잭 팬트리 FlapJack Pantry

My last 2 days in my second home but I was looking forward to these 2 days lol
왜??

Well, to start off my beautiful day,I decided to go for a nice brunch in the neighbourhood. I can walk to the brunch place but decided to take bus no. 6 instead cos I had always been curious with this village bus. The bus stop is outside Hongik Univ Station, exit 2.
This is the bus stop to alight.
The 7th stop including the Hongik Univ Station bus stop.
That's the place I wanted to go.
Across the road.


I came here becos it seems like a well received place in Yeongnam-dong.
The portion was too much for me and I couldn't finish everything lol
Anyway, I guess my expectation was too high and was a bit disappointed...
The food was nice but normal...
The bus route from Hongik Univ Station, exit 2 bus stop to FlapJack Pantry.


No comments:

Post a Comment