Tuesday 22 December 2015

25 Oc 2015 - 미미네떡볶이에서 저녁 식사

The second night of 씨엔 블루 콘서트 continued ^^
I got the standing ticket for the second night.


Talented guy ^^

Towards the end of the concert, a lot of fans heck care & took out their HP to take pictures.
And the crews were busy shouting no photograph taking(in Korean)
ㅋㅋㅋ
Thank you guys!
Such a high & happening performance!!
I had a fantastic weekend before flying back to SG. No sign of depression this time becos I am very thankful to be able to catch 2 nites of awesome performances in my second home ^^
Went back to Hongdae for dinner at 미미네떡볶 before some last minute shopping!
Pass by this place so many times and it got me curious ㅋㅋㅋ
Waiting for my food..
Yeah..I'm not a fan of Tteokbokki but I felt I got to eat some before flying back.
Hmmm...This was ok but I still prefer the one at 용산포장마차골목 Yongsan Pojangmacha.
미미네떡볶 is in the middle of Hapjeong Station, exit 3 and Hongik Univ Station, exit 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment