Tuesday 22 December 2015

25 Oct 2015 - Budae Jjigae for lunch

Came to Biya for lunch before going for 씨엔 블루 콘서트 second day concert.
So excited that I didn't really have any appetite.
But I had to eat for energy to stand during the concert ㅋㅋㅋ
Yeap.  I bought standing ticket for their second day concert.
Anyway, I was also quite happy to see Biya offers single serving of Budae Jjigae.
Always wanted to try the food here and finally, I had the chance.
You can request to add cheese, sausages, tteok, tangmyeon, ramyeon or mandu at additional price.
The place was filled up shortly after I was seated.
Omggg...Can't wait to eat!!
I did not request for any extra ingredients.
Ramyeon was already included in my order.
It may not be the best Budae Jjigae I have ever ate but this was pretty decent.
I like the service hahaha
Very attentive cute young Korean boys lol 
The cute Korea waiter asked what drink I would like to have.
He said, "Service"!!
와 고마워 ^^
Nearest subway station is Hongik Univ Station, exit 9.
Biya is located at the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment