Monday 30 January 2017

17 Nov 2016 - Dinner at 센불닭


I was super hungry and decided to come here for dinner.
Hope I get to eat what I wanted ㅋㅋㅋ
The waitress encouraged me to take those dishes for single portion but I was quite determined to have this set cos they had everything I wanted to eat lol I asked her if I can order this set and she said ok. Some places dun allow you to order sets that can be consumed by 2 people if you are alone. Since I can order this set, I ordered without second thought!! I think this set can be shared by 2 people. I paid 23000 won inclusive of the cheese I have requested for my spicy chicken. 
You got to quickly eat once its served cos the cheese hardened when it cools down. I did not really fancy the spicy chicken much cos it had a meat smell if you know what I meant.
This can hardly go wrong ^^
Yumss!!!
This got to be my favourite among all ^^
Sooooo niceeeee!!1
Nearest subway station is Hongik Univ Station, exit 8.
Takes about 6 mins walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment