Friday 6 October 2017

16 April 2017 - Busan Nakdong River Canola Blossom Festival (15/04/17 - 23/04/17)

The main reason why I came to Busan during this period instead of my favourite Cherry Blossom time is because I have long wanted to come to this place for the canola flowers ^^ Btw, you can actually see the yellow sea of canola on the subway.

So I took the subway to Gangseogu Office Station, 강서구청역
There will be direction signage to the Canola Blossom Festival but they are in Korean.
Not to worry.  
You can follow the crowd lol

Exit 1.  
Hot day in Spring ㅠㅠ
Drowned with excitement and happiness!!!
So grateful to have my wish fulfilled at last!!!



ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ









There were actually many people, so you can imagine how long I waited for a clear background without much people ㅠㅠ
At the end of the 2 hours there, I became so tanned ㅠㅠ
Stalls selling mainly food and drinks lined up under the bridge.  

Always super happy to be among the Koreans!!
The more Koreans the happier I am!!
Hahahahaa
Saw this many times but I did not tried even once..

No comments:

Post a Comment