Sunday 7 January 2018

4 April 2017 - A view that I missed so badly

Good morning!!
Still feels like a dream to wake up to this view ^^
If only I can wake up to this view everyday....
제발....if this is a dream, I dun wanna wake up...... 


My pictures and video can't do justice to the view lol

I spent quite some time every morning to enjoy the seaview..
A view that I missed so badly.
There are quite a number of airbnb near the sea and I thought of trying another place for my next trip.
On second thought, this place was quite convenient although I still have to take a 15mins bus ride or a 5mins taxi ride to the bus terminal.
Anyway, I was also unable to book this place for my upcoming trip in April cos it was already booked ㅠㅠ
Yes Yes, I missed Jeju so much that I will be coming back again this April!!
Can't wait!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment